Yakuza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending shivers down the spine of anyone we passes by...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Money making Guide) Dg pirate style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcusZ (DOL)

MarcusZ (DOL)

(Money making Guide) Dg pirate style Empty
PostSubject: (Money making Guide) Dg pirate style   (Money making Guide) Dg pirate style Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 am

Most people already know this methods but it seems a few people are new or to shy to ask so i have a few examples xD.

Credits are given again.

Famous cakes

well you should start off getting goddess favors A Stack would be nice
2. buy caribbean tour tix., 99 pcs
3. Put all your stuff in bank expect goddess favors medal of valor, and caribbean tour tix
4. go to potions NPC and buy 1 pc weightless and skating potion) just only 1 to save inventory space., use them.

5. now youre fast. go quickly to argent tele and teleport to shaitan. you will be teleported near to the mall NPC., its better using the teleporter rather than the tix because the tix will teleport you randomly and waste your time. and also this will save space.

6. buy 9 pcs famous cakes.eat them all now.,then fill up your inventory with cakes.

7. use the carrib tix and find the heaven teleporter., just follow the beach., southwest from where you are teleported.,

8. talk to the heaven teleporter and choose., "i have obtained goddess favor.," then i wish to go to heaven now.," or something like that.

9. follow the path and you will see the goddess with her weird posse., talk to her (Don't go under her perv xD) choose your level and exchange gold with honor. eat the remaining cakes and repeat process.

10. now youre finished., how to return to argent?. just lie to goddess. choose a wrong lvl bracket. example lv40 and above. then choose " i stand by my decision and never lied.," or something like that., ^^ then voila!., youre in argent!., and lookie.,! youre near the potions NPC!., but its your second time., dont buy any potions just yet because it wears off every 15 mins( weightless)- 30 mins (skating) ., so skid off to the teleporter again and repeat the steps., ^^ just buy the potions when it wears off.

Edit more ways to earn money like CA, Bd lair, etc... coming soon

Credits: to Flair and her orginal guide xD pirat

MarcusZ- Basketball
Back to top Go down

(Money making Guide) Dg pirate style
Page 1 of 1